Adult Bible Fellowships
Sundays at 9 am
There are several Adult Bible Fellowships available to meet a variety of needs:
• The College and Career age has their own class geared to discuss the issues that face this life stage.
• Young married or soon-to-be married couples can attend a class designed specifically for those newlywed and not so newlywed.
• Couples in their 30’s, 40’s, 50’s, and even over that can join the Builder’s Bible Fellowship Class where challenging in-depth Bible studies are taught and discussed.
• There are also separate Bible Fellowships just for men and just for women that teach on Biblical topics of interest.
Anyone can also join a general Adult Bible Fellowship in the main sanctuary where biblical principles and life applications are taught to challenge our walk with God.
• 9:00 am – Children’s Rally Time
• 9:00 am – Sunday School and Adult Bible Fellowships
• 10:15 am – Sunday Morning Worship Service
• 5:00 pm – Choir Rehearsal
• 6:00 pm – Sunday Evening Praise Service
• 6:30 pm – AWANA for Toddlers through Senior High
• 7:00 pm – Adult Bible Study