Pictured are two of the many ladies at Cross Lanes Bible Church who enjoy fellowship together before or after services, or through Bible Study groups, or in a Ladies Fellowship groups, or while hosting a reception, a meal, or a baby or bridal shower. Often they get together for meals, or exercise, or to visit shut-ins, or some other service project.
Ladies Circles Fellowship Groups
Faith – Gentleness – Love
Purpose: A place for women of Cross Lanes Bible Church to meet as small fellowship groups, usually in homes, to promote individual spiritual growth through prayer and Biblical devotionals, encourage church sponsored missionaries through gifts and correspondence, encourage College students through cards and care packages, prepare meals for church families in times of illness and bereavement, and to share the joys and challenges of life together with one another.
Verse: “Bear ye one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ” (Galatians 6:2).
• Tend to the spiritual needs of others through prayer and fellowship.
• Attend monthly circle meetings.
• Meet individual missionary needs.
• Greeters – Welcome Center.
• Provide food for area non-profit organizations as needed.
• Coordinate ladies conference and seminar opportunities when available.
• Host various church receptions.
• Host bridal and baby showers.
• Correspond with college students.
• Provide a card ministry.
• Participate in hospital and home visitation.
• Participate in Ladies Small Group Bible Studies offered twice a year with multi week sessions offered in the fall and winter, often with separate morning and evening sessions. Previous topics of discussions include the Precept Class on Book of Revelation and a variety of Beth Moore Bible studies.